Monday, January 26, 2009

Mommy's Big Helper

What a sweetie. I got Tanner and myself all dressed up to go outside to shovel the driveway. He has his own shovel and LOVES to help Daddy, so I thought he would want to help me too. I started at the stairs and when I finished I looked behind me and Tan had shoveled (in about 3 foot increments) a little path down the sidewalk. He was so proud of himself. Then we shoveled the rest of the driveway. He kept saying, "Good helper!" as he would scoop his snow and dump it on the side of the driveway. What a cutie! And that's the truth! My big helper, Tanner, drippy nose and all!


Waiting for his reward - Honeyville Farms Marshmallow
Motherlode Hot Chocolate (duh, of course!)
"It's Yummy!"
Say CHEESE!

4 comments:

  1. What a good helper! I love his drippy nose picture--ALL BOY! And he does excellent work (as do you!) Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that picture of him waiting for the hot chocolate was super cute. He was pretty excited! Love that boy! You have some great kids Jam! Still digging that haircut of his. I kind of wanted to throw up when I saw all that snow tho. I'll enjoy the sun a little more today because of it :) Love your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a sweet little boy! Can I just say he looked a little like Dallin in the drippy nose picture? Am I crazy? Glad you "enjoyed" the snow! You can have ours if you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHH Jamie! Your story made me laugh! Good for you for getting back up! I think I would have laid there and played dead or something lol Your blog is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete