Saturday, January 10, 2009

OUCH!


Yesterday, as I was getting the kids out the door for school, Brad pulls up in the driveway. "That's strange, I wonder what he's doing?" So he walks in the house and I take one look at him and can see that something is wrong with his lip. He starts telling me that he was playing basketball in his P.E. class and a student accidentally elbowed him in the mouth. Then he shows me the inside of his lip and I literally backed away in horror. It was so disgusting - there was a huge jagged cut in his lip. We took him to the doctor and got him all fixed up -5 stitches! Even the doctor said it looked like he had put a firecracker in his mouth! So, be thankful this picture wasn't taken before the stitches - this definitely looks better, but give him another day or two and he'll have quite the canker! OUCH!

5 comments:

  1. Poor Brad...Are you sure the student didn't do it on purpose??? J/K. Hope he gets better soon.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is pretty gross. OUCH! is right. When we saw you this morning his lip looked pretty good so hopefully it will continue healing quickly. Fab post. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yowzers that is awful! Hope he is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...I about died when you called to tell me the story. It sounded pretty darn gross. I would have loved to see the before shot tho, cause I'm gross like that. :) Hope the lip heals quickly Brad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamie you updated your blog! I love being able to see what you guys have been up to. That is one nasty picture and me being pregnant doesn't help I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete