Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Oh Where Oh Where Has My Little Ellie Gone?

Ellie, Ellie, Ellie! The last few days she has really gotten the hang of scooting around. She never sits up anymore, she'll immediately get down on her stomach and start moving around. So last night I was folding laundry on my bed and Ellie was on the floor playing with a toy. I looked down and all I saw was her feet sticking out from under our bed. Guess what she had found . . . LUCY! Lucy didn't seem to be too bothered (at least until Ellie got a nice big handful of fur). Oh boy! Then this morning I walked into our bedroom and only saw the tip of Ellie's head poking out from under our bed! Another fun toy . . . the wrapping paper! She'll grow up to be the kid that always hides from her parents and builds tents all over the house! What a kook!





6 comments:

  1. Oh Miss Ellie! Never a dull moment. I love those pictures of her and I was LOLing (Laughing Out Loud). My all-time favorite picture is the one with Lucy. Her face is so innocent, like what? Is there a problem? Oh what a nut. Excited to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man oh man is she funny or what! Your post made my day, along with the pictures you sent. :) Love that girl and love that she is getting into mischief already! Its a crazy stage but fun too. I can't wait to hear what she's scooted under, into, or on top of next! He he

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute pictures of your little girl. I love when they are into everything with the determination to learn. I laughed at how cute she is. I love the family picture also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie you've become quite the blogger and I love it! Looks like you guys have a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahoo!! Very excited to find your blog! We missed seeing you when I was in Utah last...we'll have to catch you next time! Tell Brad hi for me...miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jamie!!!
    I found you through Tyler's whom I found through..well you get the picture. I hope all is well with you! What a beautiful family!
    I am living down here in AZ happy as can be. Every time I go home to visit, my brother and I go running down good ole 5th west and I always wonder how all of you are doing.
    Stop in and say hello!

    April

    ReplyDelete