Thursday, January 8, 2009

And here we go!!

Check out the rosy cheeks!
Happy New Year! (You okay Brad?!)

We got to stay up past midnight!!


What cute little sweethearts!

Winner of the Wii Hula Hoop Tourney!

Tanner and his buddy, Grandpa

What is on my head!!

Well here it is folks, my first post - actually the 2nd, but this is the first one I've done all by myself. We had such a fun Christmas break visiting with all our families - we didn't want it to end, but time marches on and school is in session. I wouldn't be doing this right now if it wasn't for my hubby who gave me this fun little toy and my sisters who so patiently sat beside me and helped me set up my blog (very patiently sat beside me)! Thanks guys - I luv ya! Anyway, here's a few pics from our Christmas break!

4 comments:

  1. What is up with Brad in that picture? HA HA HA! LOVE the post, the pics are super cute. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I was so excited when I saw your name on Aimee's blog! I loved seeing your pictures and your blog is very cute! Cute family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY,
    I am so happy that you have entered the blogging world!! Your Christmas pictures were very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Jam! Love the 2nd post. :) You did a great job missy. Cute, cute pictures. And your family picture is ADORABLE. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete