Sunday, February 1, 2009

Cheetah Girl


Go Cheetahs! That's the name of Meagan's Jr. Jazz BBall team. I wonder who chose that name? . . . her team is made up of 2nd and 3rd grade girls. :) She has been so excited to play Jr. Jazz and now she's finally old enough. We love to watch her every week and she's really improving. She's such a funny girl - she even wanted wrist bands. We found some at Walmart, but the ones she wanted had NBA embroidered on them, not the cute pink or white ones! Go figure! When Meagan goes, she goes BIG! We love her enthusiasm! The pics are kinda blurry - I need to figure out how to use the sport function on my camera, but they're cute anyway!

This was my favorite - Meag looks so cute, all interested in the game! Brad was "substituting" for the coach this week.





5 comments:

  1. Meagan is so dang cute. I love that she is sooo sporty. I wish she and Bre could know each other better, they would be awesome friends. Maybe someday....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Meagan, what a gal. I'm so glad you posted pictures of her in action at the game! Now I feel like I was kind of there :) I so wish I could see her play! I loved the NBA wristbands, she really does go big doesn't she? :) Love her tons! Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your action shots are great! I love the one where she is dribbling and it looks like she is going super fast because everything behind her is blurry. Nice photo effect! ;) Had a great time Saturday. Maybe next time we'll be able to play Power Grid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, Jamie. I'm so happy you have a blog. It will be fun to catch up!

    Love ya,
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, it's official . . . I'm a blog stalker! Hope you don't mind that I peeked - - your family is DARLING (but that's no surprise!) My favorite was the mysterious legs under the bed! TOO CUTE ;) So fun to see you!

    ReplyDelete