Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Little Dancer

Lindsay was extremely excited (total understatement) to start dance/tumbling lessons! I have to admit, I couldn't wait either! It is a dance/tumbling class; 30 minutes for each. We had fun shopping for her leotard together. After we bought it she couldn't wait to get home and model her new outfit for Daddy and Meagan. For the next few days she came home from school and begged to put it on....thank goodness dance started that week! The first day of lessons, I had my neighbor come over and stay with the other kids, so I could watch (and enjoy) Linds' first class. She was all smiles the entire hour! It was fun for me to spend an hour with just her too. I could tell that she was nervous when they'd tell her to do something and she didn't know how to do it, but she picked it up quickly. Her teachers were so cute with the girls, and very enthusiastic and positive with them. The studio where they practice is so much fun...I literally wanted to get out there with them and play around too! (Yikes, what a sight that would've been!) ........Lindsay's words as she finished her first class, "That was AWESOME!"








3 comments:

  1. She looks super cutie in that hot pink leotard with those leggings. I love it! She looks like a natural out there and I can't wait to see her in action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've so been looking forward to this post. Lindsay is the cutest gymnast/dancer I've ever seen. The pink leotard and leggings are too cute! Oh I just love Linds and am so glad she is loving it! I can't wait to hear about it next time we talk. Way to go Linds, Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I am glad you posted about this! What a cutie and I can't wait for her to start teaching me some of those moves. :)

    ReplyDelete