Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Birthday Party!

I can't believe Meagan is 9 years old! She is growing up so quickly! I know all mothers say that, but it is so true! She had a friend party this year, and they had so much fun. They made "mummies" out of each other and played a game where you had to put on a pair of shorts, t-shirt, gloves, and a hat then race across the grass to another team member, take it all off, and start over. They laughed so hard! We decided to make it a pizza party and then decorate cupcakes after. What a cute bunch of friends! I think they all had a great time.
James, Gage, Charlee, and Meag

McKell and Kassidy

Camille and Aspen

Linds and Brewer


So funny! Brewer put the gloves on first......and it took him forever to get everything else on!





Meagan opened up her "family" gifts later that evening. She was extremely excited to get the Taylor Swift CD!

Realizing that Mom and Dad gave her an MP3!

Ellie giving a helping hand
-----------------
We love you Meagan! You are such a good helper to our family. You are such a sweet spirit in our home and you have such a strong testimony of the gospel! Always remember how much you are loved! You have an exciting, super year ahead of you...make the most of it!!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun party!!! Bre and Meagan truly are so much alike...their dads must be best friends or something!!! That is exactly what Breanna got for her b-day..and she already has a lot of the songs memorized. So crazy. Her and Meagan must have talked about this over the summer. I still have to send you the pics we took while meagan was here...I will try to remember. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthdays are so fun. The kids looked like they had a blast. What a great party! Meagan had such a great day and she was so cute telling me every little thing she got. :) Love that girl.

    I love Ellie in the background when she's blowing out the candles. Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's weird how time flies! I remember being told about her being born (Tenille motioning to me from the hallway during my music class at SUU) and scrambling to find a ride home for that weekend so I could meet my niece and how I cried the first time that I got to see/hold her.

    Meagan you are truly an amazing little girl and I love you to bits! Happy Birthday kid-o!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a fun birthday party. I'm glad Brennen, Kaylee, and I were able to attend! The kids were so cute and I think my favorite part was watching Brewer trying to get the rest of the clothes on AFTER the gloves. HA HA HA.

    Happy Birthday Meagers! We sure love you!

    P.S. Love the picnik picture. Very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete