Monday, August 1, 2011

Graduation and History Fair

Tanner's Preschool Graduation
May 18, 2011


I know I'm a bit biased, but Tanner is the cutest little boy I've ever seen! :)
He absolutely LOVED preschool.  Teacher Nancy is amazing and did so much for Tanner this year.  He learned his letters, numbers 1-25, colors, and so much more.  His favorite thing about school was his friends.  He is such a social boy!  He is very excited for Kindergarten to start...and that makes me just a little sad.  Sad for me, but I'm so excited for him! 



I wish I could've downloaded all the videos of him singing.  It is hilarious!  He knew the words to all the songs and sang it out!  You could totally hear him above the other kids.  Way to go buddy!




 *  *  *  *  *

Meagan's 4th Grade Utah History Fair Program
May 18, 2011

 
The 4th graders learned all about Utah this year and put on a great program for us.  They sang songs about Utah ("Utah Train" - a song of all the counties in Utah, "The Wedding of the Rails", and "Utah, This Is The Place!").  I was lucky enough to play the piano for them during the year as they practiced their songs.  I had a lot of fun helping them out.

Every student did a History Fair project and Meagan chose to do hers on Fossils.  She made 3 different kinds of fossils to display with an explanation about each one.  She did a fabulous job!  Way to go Meagan!

4 comments:

  1. I love Meags hair and what a project! Great job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I thought Tanner's was a separate post, so sorry for the double comments. Tanner is darn cute and I do love those videos of him singing! He is gonna have a great year in kindergarten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I could order kids and the characteristics I'd for sure order me up some of those dimples these two have! Tanner is pretty adorable :)

    Way to go Meags on your project. The pic was a very pretty picture of her by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Handsome Matthews is what Tanner's name should be. Love him all dressed up in a shirt and tie. Like I said before, Ladies...watch out.

    What a fun project Meag did. Her examples she made looked super fun. I'll have to admit I'm a little excited for all of these fun elementary school events with my kids.

    ReplyDelete