Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pump-fake

My 4 year old son rocks! He is a sports fanatic already. As soon as Brad gets home from work the first words out of Tanner's mouth are "Dad, can you play basketball with me?" And every night after dinner he says, "Daddy, can we watch a ball game?" So cute.

Just a second ago Brad and Tanner were watching a basketball game and Tanner suddenly shouts, "Dad, he just pump-faked!"

Say what?! Really? Did he know what he was talking about? I skipped the game back a few seconds and sure enough...pump-fake.

Love it!

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! I can't believe it! It was super cute when Tanner would show me it but the fact that he can track it on a game is amazing! I am sure that Brad was beaming. :)

    You guys are too cute! Can't wait to see you again--are all the germs gone? Liv needs to get out of the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just told Brian about it and he was super impressed too! Tanner is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stud! Can't wait to see him play t-ball this weekend. I love me some Tanner man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man he is too great! Love that little Tanner man.

    ReplyDelete