Friday, April 9, 2010

a gazillion pictures...

Aimee got this fantastic shot of the kids playing the Laughing Game. I love it!
* * * * *
This beautiful little baby is Olivia Daniels. My sister Callie and her husband Brian's first baby. She weighed in at 8 lbs. 4 oz. Look at all that hair! So cute!

* * * * *

We spent part of Easter weekend with my family in Brigham. Painting eggs is always one of my favorite things to do. I think the kids had a great time too.....and the adults!


Cool idea: put the egg inside a whisk and its so much easier for the kids to dip their eggs



Tanner





Brad hard at work on his egg




My Dad getting in on the action



Lindsay and Aimee tye dying an egg


Lindsay


Meagan, Rian, and Cami


Brennen and Aimee


Tanner showing us his amazing muscles:)



Aimee and Kaylee



Rian and Cami

* * * * *

Kaylee, Ellie, and Rian

Ellie is a FISH and absolutely loves her baths.


* * * * *

The girls getting ready for an egg hunt that my Mom put together for the kids.


Ellie LOVED picking up the eggs! Thanks Mom for the fun:)


Just a cute shot of the girls



Having a fun time building blocks together


Such a cute picture of Rian


Kaylee a little upset about sharing Grandma's lap

* * * * *

Cami and Rian came up to my house while they were visiting and Rian helped me cook dinner


* * * * *

Aimee, Cami, and I took our kids to The Peak (in Brigham City) and the kids got to play all over the mats and equipment


Tanner cheesin it up for a picture in THE PIT (his favorite place)




Ellie looked so cute swinging on the bars with her bum sticking out:)





4 comments:

  1. I loved each GAZILLION picture. You had some great shots. I love the one of Ellie swinging on the bar at the Peak. Her little bum is super cute sticking out. I missed her doing that. I was probably still traumatized by that slide. HA ha ha. I'm SO GLAD you guys were able to come up for the weekend. It was so much fun. I'll have to come there and make a visit sometime.
    PS Such a cute of you with baby Olivia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the BEST idea I've ever heard of for coloring eggs! I am going to have to do that next year for sure...I loved all the pictures. Easter is so much fun with all the fam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to have "gazillion picture" post more often! Such good ones, except for the ones I'm in...yuck! lol. We always have so much fun when we hang out don't we! I wish we could do it more often. I have been missing your kids for days now. I am getting "worn out" with Rian asking every 5 seconds...."Ellie? Tanner?" :) She sure does love her cousins! And it really is such a great picture of you with Liv. You are one hot momma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah...those pictures of Ellie at The Peak make me laugh. What a cute little thing she is. And I'm totally stealing that picture of Rian, fro and all. :)

    ReplyDelete