Monday, March 29, 2010

A brighter day

I'm feeling so happy this morning! No, money hasn't started falling from the sky, I haven't been given a maid to clean my house, and my kids still argue with one another over dumb stuff, but LIFE IS GOOD!


** Church was awesome yesterday (I lead the singing in Primary - best job ever!) The kids sang so well and I think everyone felt the spirit of the easter season. I cried a little, and they giggled at me.
** The weather has been gorgeous!
** We went on a Sunday afternoon walk as a family.
** And best of all, my younger sister had her 1st baby! A little girl : 8lbs 4 oz. With lots of dark brown hair. Ohhh I can't wait to meet her this afternoon!
I love spring and the promise of new life and new beginnings. Kinda like we can shed our old selves and mistakes we've made and walk down a new, brighter road. I think the word, "HOPE" sums it all up! I hope you're feeling brand new again too!
Lots of love,

5 comments:

  1. Very sweet post. I agree with you. I'm so glad to get rid of those dreary months and those wintertime blues. Those months put me in such a funk...it's so nice to be out in the sunshine again breathing in the fresh air! Here's to HOPE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just reading your post this morning helped me to have a brighter morning! Thanks for that. :) Have fun visiting our little niece, she's a beauty! Give her an extra hug for me and enjoy your lovely weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JEALOUS!! I've been campaigning to be the Primary chorister for YEARS now - for the very reason you mentioned. The spirit OOZES out of those kids when they sing ;) And, YEAH for Cami! Congrats to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOPS!! I realized I wrote Cami - meant Callie! Please forgive me, but still congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spring is the best! What an uplifting post!

    ReplyDelete