Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Breakfast

Ellie has always been extremely fond of breakfast, and today was no exception.
Showing off her awesome hair-do and funny little smirk.

She refused to sit in her booster seat, and I figured it wasn't a battle worth arguing over.

Who doesn't love Fruity Pebbles?

Notice the cereal practically up her nose, and one heading down the front of her jammies.

And just in case you didn't notice the NBA wristbands on her ankles from the first picture, I added this one...because really, doesn't every two year old need "ankle bands" for breakfast attire?

4 comments:

  1. The "ankle bands" are by far the COOLEST thing ever! They were the first thing I noticed and I can't stop giggling about my sweet, little, fashionista, diva Ellie Belle. Oh it's been too long. We must play soon. I love 1/2 wink she's pulling too in the picture. Oh what a gal. And fruity pebbles are delicious no matter how they are devoured. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness she is TOO, too funny. She really does make me laugh! Did she put those wrist bands on herself? Did she wear them to bed too? Loving the hairdo and those expressions on her face. Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good mommy you are ... she is lucky. I am afraid I would insist on the cereal with no milk. but ... she is sure enjoying it. Anklebands.... so much easier to apply than wristbands... smart girl! jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute kids you guys have! We haven't seen you in forever! We really should get together sometime soon. Are you still in Morgan? We should figure out a time to get together and have some fun! email us mpugmire11@gmail.com Glad to find you alive and well!!

    ReplyDelete