Sunday, January 31, 2010

Basketball

Let me start off with a disclaimer of sorts. I give all credit and copyright whatevers to the photographer, Scott Winterton, of the Deseret News. I was able to download these pics, so I figured I was safe. And moving on......

My husband coaches girls basketball for Morgan High School and Scott Winterton got some great shots (no pun intended) :) from last weeks' game against Judge Memorial. I thought I'd share:


Sometimes we ask questions nicely...


and sometimes we ask questions not so nicely...


and BEST of all, we CELEBRATE!!!!!


Nice team work Lady Trojans.....keep it up!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Go Trojans! Go Trojans! It's yer birthday! Go Trojans!

    Nice storytelling and I still love "pic 12" of Brad. ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun year of basketball! Keep it up guys! I think we may have a state champ in our midst. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are nice pictures. Go Trojans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure the refs had it coming to them...if they can't call the game correctly sometimes they need a little help from the bench.

    Go Trojans!

    ReplyDelete