Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Nesting anyone?

I'm on the final countdown - 1 1/2 weeks to go.  I'm really hoping for something to happen this weekend.  But honestly, my luck won't allow for such luxuries. 

Today I had a burst of energy: scrubbed 2 bathrooms, washed walls and floorboards in the halls and down the stairs, wiped down the kitchen cabinets, made 2 batches of strawberry jam, and fixed dinner.  I'm exhausted - even after my 1 hour nap this afternoon.  Thank goodness Ellie was thoroughly entertained with Nickjr.com!

And I have no pants that fit anymore.  Usually I don't go anywhere so I just wear a pair of sweats (the only pair of sweats that fit), but today I thought I could fit into my biggest pair of pregnant levis.  It was so uncomfortable that after 45 minutes I gave in to the sweats.  So fun.

Fingers crossed for my Dr appt tomorrow........



3 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed! And you totally rocked it out today. 2 bathrooms, walls and floorboards, cabinets, dinner, AND 2 batches of jam! Hot dang girl I'm exhausted just reading that and I'm not pregnant. You're super woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! All that work should do something :) I bet if you did the same to my house it'd totally work. :)

    And thank goodness for online shows for kiddos. Where would I be without Elmo to entertain olivia? Although I might have to cut back on her tv time. She already knows the "one call that's all" commercial. She see's the guy and holds up her fingers and tells me the line. So cute and disturbing at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie that is awesome all that cleaning you did. If you need to do anymore cleaning my house in available. Good luck with the appointment, and hopefully you have your little one soon.

    ReplyDelete