Saturday, January 29, 2011

Temple Square Lights

I think I've put this off long enough.  I just need to get it done.  So here it goes.

During the month of December, we went to Temple Square to see the lights for FHE.  We met the Fuller Family and my parents in Ogden and rode Front Runner down to SLC.  The kids were really excited that they got to ride a train.  Tanner was so cute when we pulled up to the station and saw the train.  He got a huge smile on his face and Ellie started clapping her hands and squealing.

 Lindsay, Tanner, Ellie, Grandpa

 Brennen, Aimee, Kaylee, Meagan, Grandma
We packed snacks and drinks for the ride down.  I'm hoping this is a tradition that we do every year.  We did it last year too, but this year the weather was soooooo much warmer!

 Brad and Ellie

 This picture is one of my favorite memories of the night.  My Dad playing Go Fish with Lindsay and Tanner......without cards. Tanner absolutely loved it! 

 Grandma and Ellie

 Brad and Tanner

 A highlight for Ellie: riding the escalator




 Getting a little restless waiting for TRAX to take us back to the FrontRunner station.

LOL!  I just had to put this pic in.  My fam is awesome!

4 comments:

  1. First off--I TOTALLY forgot about that bottom picture, but what am I doing? LOL And Dad's facial expression in the back is awesome.

    You got some great pics but the go fish one is adorable. You can tell Tanner is LOVING it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the family picture! Beautiful! What a fun night, can't wait for the next one. I too love the "Go Fish" picture, bottom picture of Aim and dad, and did I mention that I love Ellie's hat with that cute blue coat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One thing is for sure...the Christensens know how to PARTY! Next year we'll have to add a stop for some hot cocoa at my house :) I'm going to have to try and play go fish or old maid without cards sometime too--genius! Totally cute pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun family activity! I might have to snag the idea for next year.

    ReplyDelete