Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cherry Pie


Not the Cherry Pie you were thinking....am I right?


This morning I was taking Tanner to preschool and turned on the radio.  Bon Jovi's "You Give Love a Bad Name" was on so we listened to it and I sang along.  I like a little Bon Jovi now and again, but it certainly isn't our usual listening repertoire (and yes, I had to look that word up in the dictionary).  By the time we arrived at school, the song was still playing but I got out to walk Tanner in.  When I came back to the car Bon Jovi was over and Poison's "She's My Cherry Pie" was on.  A bit too much "rock" for my taste, so I turned the station.  Next thing I know Ellie is telling me from the back, "other song Mom, turn it back!"  So I turned it back and we listened until the song was over.  Ellie then said, "That's a good song Mom."

Oh dear.  Should I worry?

She's my Cherry Pie

5 comments:

  1. Are you surprised that it is Ellie who likes to Rock? You know that girl has got enough attitude to pull it off. But a little Poison every now and then gets the blood pumping! Blast the MoTab to get things back under control :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I sure do love her. And yes I think out of all your kids Ellie would be the one to like "She's My Cherry Pie". :) What a funny story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that's awesome! I think she needs to come over to my house for awhile-kenadee recently informed me that she is a "fanilow". Oh dear! They could even each other out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol!!!OK--im laughing. oh the songs we listened to back then and were CLUELESS!

    btw---bon jovi is coming here and i reallllllly wanna go....lol

    ReplyDelete