Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lindsay's 7th Birthday

Happy Birthday Sweetie! Lindsay got to celebrate her 7th birthday during the Matthews Family Reunion. I think she thought it was great to have so many cousins there on her big day. I can't believe that next year she'll be getting baptized! Wow, time is moving so quickly! Lindsay is such a sweet, tender-hearted girl. We love her and the happiness and silliness she brings to our family.
Excited about getting "Littlest Pet Shop" animals
Notice the candles....not candles, but matches......oops. Packing for the reunion was a little hectic, but really, how could I have forgotten candles for the bday girl?!


She is a High School Musical fanatic! What a great addition to get....another Gabriella doll. But as you can see from her smile, she loved it!

Yeah! More earrings to have fun with!

The family got to go through Minnetonka Cave in Bear Lake. It was really cool and everyone loved it. In one of the rooms in the cave, we all sang Happy Birthday to Linds...even our Guide!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun birthday! She looked like she was having so much fun, every pic she had a big grin. I can't believe she's 7!!! And how fun and special to have the birthday song sang to you in Minnetonka Cave. Not everyone gets to say that.
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lindsay is such a pretty girl! She looked so cute with her earrings, and bracelet and pretty wavy hair! Jealous! I think having a birthday with all my cousins would rock too. She got some pretty good stuff. Just seeing that cake make me drool btw. Best cake ever! Happy Birthday Linds! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day for Linds :) I love my little Lindsay Loo. I can't believe she is 7 already!!

    ReplyDelete