Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Moments like these...

Being a mom is the best! Especially when your craziest child comes up with something so sweet and out of the blue. Love it! I was sitting at the table eating my lunch and Tanner had already finished up and had put on his boots to go outside. He opened the back door, and right before stepping out, he turned back to me, with his pointer finger raised and said, "Stay in the backyard, and on the slide - don't get wet." (Our slide doesn't empty out all the water from rain and stuff, so it usually has a small puddle at the bottom). I smiled at him and told him I loved him. He smiled back at me and closed the door, but before stepping off the porch he turned around, looked through the glass and said, "I love you too Mommy." I love this boy!

5 comments:

  1. I love stories like these. What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jamie, this is Angie Bassett. Found your blog through Jennifer and Johnny's and I had to take a peek. Your 4 kids are adorable. Love the blog. We live in San Diego. Saw the pictures from Sea World. We go there pretty much every week. Take care. Hope you don't mind me popping in and looking every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete